Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This Year

On a not so wedding topic, can I just say how excited I am for this year. Even though 2010 started off pretty rough for me getting laid off the very first day of the year, it has completely worked out for the better. Being my last semester EVER of college, these past few months have been absolutely insane for me with the amount of work my classes are demanding. There would be now way I could hold a full time job, full time school schedule and plan this wedding.
This year is going to be all about celebrating. This month Chase and I get to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, which will be the last time ever celebrating this date since our wedding date will be our new anniversary. In April I will be celebrating my 25th birthday and Chase his 27th. In May I will be GRADUATING!!! Sooooo excited for this. My mom is also planning a graduation party for all my friends and family. Over the summer and fall I will be celebrating with my girls for my bachelorette and bridal shower. November 13th I will be marrying the love of my life then leaving for over a week to Maui. 2010 is going to be one amazing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment